Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Qatar Railways Company (Qatar Rail) website. Please read the terms and conditions of use of the website, below. Continued use or browsing of this website confirms the intention to be bound by the terms and conditions of use. If any of the terms and conditions are not acceptable, please do not use this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only.
• Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the user’s risk.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. Qatar Rail assumes no responsibility for the contents of any of these websites or pages. Following links to other websites or pages is at the user’s risk and Qatar Rail shall not be liable to any person in connection with such linking. Specifically, Qatar Rail shall not be responsible for any damage to your computer as a result of accessing these websites.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Qatar Rail. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and logo. No part of the website may be copied or adapted without the prior written permission of Qatar Rail.
• This website may only be used for lawful purposes.
• The contents (including these terms and conditions) of this website are subject to change without notice.
• To the extent permitted by law, Qatar Rail shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever arising which may arise from the use of, or reliance on any of the information contained on any information contained on this website.